TERMS OF SERVICES:
The following are certain terms and conditions governing advertising published by Stardom Media Advanced Group (“Publisher”) in the U.S. print edition of Stardom101 Magazine (the “Magazine”), as may be revised by Publisher from time to time. For the latest version, go to www.Stardom101Mag.net. Submission of insertion order for placement of advertising in the Magazine constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. No terms or conditions in any insertion orders, reservation orders, blanket contracts, instructions or documents that conflict with or alter these terms and conditions will be binding on Publisher, unless authorized in writing by a senior executive of Publisher.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
- Publisher expressly reserves the right to reject or cancel for any reason at any time any insertion order or advertisement without liability, even if previously acknowledged or accepted. In the event of cancellation for default in the payment of bills, charges for all advertising published as of the cancellation date shall become immediately due and payable.
- Advertisers may not cancel orders for, or make changes in, advertising after the issue closing date. Cancellation of orders or changes in advertising to be placed on covers, in positions opposite content pages, and for card inserts will not be accepted after the issue closing date. In the event Publisher accepts cancellation after any of the foregoing deadlines, such acceptance must be in writing, and such cancellation may be subject to additional charges at Publisher’s discretion.
- The conditions of advertising in the Magazine are subject to change without notice. Publisher will announce ad rate changes thirty (30) days prior to the closing date of the issue in which the new rates take effect. Orders for subsequent issues will be accepted at the then-prevailing rates.
- Publisher is not liable for any failure or delay in printing, publishing, or circulating any copies of the issue of the Magazine in which advertising is placed that is caused by, or arising from, an act of God, accident, fire, strike, terrorism or other occurrence beyond Publisher’s control.
- Publisher is not liable for any failure or delay in publishing in the Magazine any advertisement submitted to it. Publisher does not guarantee positioning of advertisements in the Magazine, is not liable for failure to meet positioning requirements, and is not liable for any error in key numbers. Publisher will not consider any objections to positioning of an advertisement later than six (6) months after the on-sale date of the issue in which the advertisement appears.
- The liability of Publisher for any act, error or omission for which it may be held legally responsible shall not exceed the cost of the ad space affected by the error. In no event shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages, including, but not limited to, lost income or profits.
- Agency or Advertiser jointly and severally represent and warrant that each advertisement submitted by it for publication in the Magazine including, but not limited to, those for which Publisher has provided creative services, contains no copy, illustrations, photographs, text or other content or subject matter that violate any law or infringe any right of any party. As part of the consideration and to induce Publisher to publish such advertisement, agency and advertiser jointly and severally shall indemnify and hold harmless Publisher from and against any loss, liability damages and related expenses (including attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) arising from publication of such advertisements in all applicable editions, formats or derivations of the Magazine, including, but not limited to, (a) claims of invasion of privacy, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, libel, misrepresentation, false advertising, or any other claims against Publisher (collectively, “Claims”, or (b) the failure of such advertisement to be in compliance and conformity with any and all laws, orders, ordinances and statutes of the United States or any of the states or subdivisions thereof.
- In the event the Publisher provides contest or sweepstakes management services, email design or distribution or other promotional services in connection with advertisements placed in the Magazine, agency and advertiser jointly and severally represent and warrant that any materials, products (including, but not limited to, prizes) or services provided by or on behalf of agency or advertiser will not result in any claim against Publisher. As part of the consideration and to induce Publisher to provide such services, agency and advertiser jointly and severally shall indemnify and hold harmless Publisher from and against any Losses arising from such materials, products or services, including, but not limited to, those arising from any Claims.
- Publisher’s acceptance of an advertisement for publication in the Magazine does not constitute an endorsement of the product or service advertised. No advertiser or agency may use the Magazine’s name or logo without Publisher’s prior written permission for each such use.
- The word “advertisement” will be placed above all advertisements that, in Publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter.
- All pricing information shall be the confidential information of Publisher, and neither agency nor advertiser may disclose any such information without obtaining Publisher’s prior written consent.
AVERTISING RATES AND PROMOTIONS
Stardom Media Advanced Group and Publisher offer weekly promotions, specials, sales, discounts and credits. All advertising prices and rates are subject to change fully at the Publisher discretion without any written, verbal or visual explanation to the customer. All transactions with customers in which the customer agreed upon the presented rates at that time of communication are final. Any customer who attempts to contact the publisher stating they were “overcharged” for a package after noticing a new promotional has released will not be applicable, approved or issue a refund from the new promotion. Once a customer agrees upon their initial invoice through communication prior to the latest promotion then all rates and invoices for that transaction are final.