Many nonprofit organizations never reach their full potential due to the lack of funding. As a result, Derrick Hill, CEO of HillChase LLC, offers his newest course that enables nonprofits to rapidly increase their revenue, have maximum impact, and sustainable growth.
Derrick’s clients include but are not limited to Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation, Rickey Smiley Foundation, Chef G, Garvin Foundation, Boys & Girls Club, Colon Cancer Foundation, and many others. The same success strategies he delivers to these and other nonprofits are now available in the course: “Grow & Expand Your Nonprofit in 90 Days.”
“At HillChase, our mission is to help nonprofits be as successful as possible so that they can make the biggest difference possible,” explained Hill. “Our firm has over 15 years developing hundreds of nonprofits, including those focused on children and youth, community and economic development, housing, urban education, family engagement, and many other nonprofits structures. I understand the pressure that every nonprofit leader has to serve more beneficiaries, raise more money, and do more with less. That’s why I wanted to offer our firm’s education and expertise to any nonprofit in need.”
The HillChase course consists of five modules:
1. Proposal Writing. Learn how to write proposals that appeal to funders.
2. Types of Funders. Discover strategies for reaching individual donors and corporate donors.
3. Three Stages to Success. Master each stage, including relationship-building, contribution requests, and donor cultivation.
4. Develop a Winning Board of Directors. Learn how to set your Board of Directors on the path to successful fundraising results.
5. Winning Program Outcomes, Goals, and Strategies. Learn how to design program goals and find out exactly how to achieve them.
This premium course includes all five modules, plus three free sample funding proposals, unlimited lifetime access to bonus videos and materials, and access to the course’s private Facebook group, where you will receive ongoing grant announcements.
If you’re a nonprofit organization leader without a fundraising expert or a large team, now you can learn how to launch a successful fundraising campaign. Find out more about the HillChase course at https://courses.hillchase.com.
For press inquiries, contact ShaDonna “Mo” McPhaul of The Mo You Know at email@example.com or 877-Mo-Knows (665-6697).