POSITION: Videographer/ VFX Video Editor (Remote)
Stardom Media is looking for a creative, artistic, emotion-evoking person to conceptualize, plan, capture, and edit video content that tells the STARDOM story and evokes powerful, persuasive emotions. The Videographer will also review all user-generated video imagery in order to ensure that all content used in marketing pieces meets our brand standards. We are looking for an ambitious, talented leader to help us build a world-class creative content team from the ground up.
We are seeking another video editor to assist with our content output. We create new videos every day for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, our website, various media partners and marketing solutions. The content requires quick turnaround times, and we need a dependable editor to deliver high quality work consistently. Editor must be proficient in Adobe Premiere CC and/or Final Cut Pro X. The ideal candidate is also familiar with Wirecast and the podcasting realm.
- Deep understanding of what moves our target market
- Ability to modify videos into more marketable content on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Understanding of how to script, compose, capture, and edit video content that moves people
- Passion for creating world-class, modern marketing videos and what makes them viral
- Experience in product and lifestyle photography, image editing/post work, preferred but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and to adjust to shifting priorities
- Professional portfolio of video productions
- Willingness to work creatively within defined style guides and accept feedback from multiple sources
- Meet deadlines with a world-class finished product
- Bachelor’s degree (film production, visual arts, or design) or comparable education and/or experience preferred
- Interpersonal relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Desire and discipline to understand the latest trends and best practices in online retail marketing
- Commitment to follow company policies regarding attendance, personal conduct, and workplace safety
- Ability to work well with others and be a part of a well-functioning team
- World-class attention to detail
- Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Media Encoder
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Keyshot or Cinema4D a plus, but not required
If you are looking for a place with a fast-growing company with room to grow and want to make a difference in people’s lives, we definitely want to talk to you!
PART-TIME: Independent Contractor (LOCAL + REMOTE)