Position: On-Air Talent, Stardom Radio Talk Show
Stardom Media has a rare opportunity to join our on-air lineup. If you have an outgoing personality and enjoy entertaining we want to talk with you!
Applicants must be social media savvy, regularly contribute content to the brands website Stardom101Mag.net and the successful candidate must be able to connect and engage with the station’s target audience by keeping up with relevant trends and pop culture. This person wants to be in Richmond, and is eager to build relationships and value in our community. This person also wants to be a part of a successful and growing Media Company who highly values our brands, our talent and our family of employees. We take great pride in winning with radio, television, publishing, digital and on line live events.
- Must have superior knowledge of current events and ability to create radio topics based on news & information within the Entertainment field and Culture.
- Engage daily with your audience via the brand website and on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Write and publish at least two original articles for each weekday air shift onto the brands website
- Incorporate content from the brand digital platforms into your on-air show
- Conducts on-air interviews, attend and assist in all market cluster live events as assigned.
- Monitors and identifies important news issues within the community and manage a good public image
- Conducts Live Remotes and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations a plus
- Weekend flexibility, the show airs on Saturday and Sunday Evenings with remote capability
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels and to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Public speaking skill and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
Education And Licensing Requirements
- College Degree / High School Diploma / On the Job Experience
- Must possess valid state driver’s license