POSITION: Public Relations Specialist / PR Manager / Publicist (Remote)
Are you passionate about PR and generating interest in awesome companies and people? Stardom Media is looking for an experienced public relations specialist to generate and manage publicity for the company and its CEO.
- Generate publicity via speaking arrangements, blogs, social media, news sites, magazines, radio, TV, newspaper, and website coverage to expand the brands audience.
- Communicate directly with Celebrities, Managers, Senior Publicist, Client Representatives, Personal Assistants, Talent Scouts, Booking Agents, Corporations, Non Profit Organizations and Charities on behalf of Stardom Media Company and it’s CEO.
- Manage, Schedule and Facilitate all Interview Process.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz around Stardom Media and it’s CEO
- Ability to communicate the value of the company and our solutions
- Media pitching, press releases, blog posts, social media, and email marketing
- Plan and prepare events around the world, working with local media to publicize our platforms, company highlights, community outreach, content, shows and employee milestones.
- Work with other STARDOM team members to further its stated mission
- Bachelor´s Degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or equivalent on the job experience related to field.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience working with U.S. based media
- Expert writing and communication skills
- Brand Ambassador for the Brand
- Fluent in English
JOB TYPE: Independent Contractor
Stardom Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Stardom Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.