Position: Marketing Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and growing team based out of Richmond, VA! The Marketing Specialist is a newly created position that will develop and execute all marketing campaigns and initiatives that align with our brand, mission, and client goals. This highly-creative role will partner with advisors to identify marketing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships with our clients. The Marketing Specialist is a key position within Stardom Media and will report directly to the Founder.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and ensure consistent branding across various print and digital marketing materials, such as reports, emails, newsletters, websites and presentations.
- Design and execute targeted initiatives to reach prospective clients through various channels, including digital advertising, email, direct mail, video, and social media.
- Collaborate with financial advisors to identify client/prospect needs, then deliver effective marketing strategies to drive results.
- Create high-quality content and infographics in real-time.
- Assist with internal and external communications.
- Compose, evaluate, and conduct training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Conduct market research on trending consumer habits and developments; presents design ideas and recommendations to leadership.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 4 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Proven ability to create compelling, results-driven campaigns.
- Ability to simplify complex financial information to create concise and compelling content.
- In-depth understanding of industry trends, print and digital marketing.
- Knowledgeable about SEO and Copywriting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications skills with ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executive team.
- Possess a strong work ethic the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
JOB TYPE: Independent Contractor