Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
At Stardom Media, our people mean everything to us, as our customer base grows, so do our responsibilities. That’s where you come in! Stardom is looking for a Talent Acquisition professional to continue adding the most qualified collaborators to our Stardom family.
As Stardom’s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing full-cycle recruiting across all departments at Stardom (Magazine, Sales, Radio, TV, Marketing, Social Media, Internet, etc). We have recently become a fully remote company, so your candidate pool is open to the continental US. Things move fast at Stardom, making it imperative that you are a strong communicator. You’ll be responsible for shepherding hiring managers through the recruiting process by working as a partner. To be a true partner, you’ll need to understand the intricacies of their departments like where they excel and which gaps remain. Additionally, we expect that you’ll need 2-4+ years of experience to be successful in this position.
Every candidate interaction is important to us. We appreciate candor, empathy, and thoughtful communication. We are often recruiting for many different teams at once as we continue to build our brand, making it important to stay organized so you can quickly and efficiently engage with candidates and hiring managers. Your voice matters here!
In 3 months, you will…
- Begin to understand Stardom’s team history and processes
- Build a pipeline of candidate relationships for various future openings
- Source, recruit, coordinate, and onboard new roles
- Provide best in class interview experiences for candidates
- Create a comprehensive list of external career posting sites
In 6 months, you will…
- Improve our new hire onboarding process
- Create interview processes with hiring managers for new roles
- Research and implement new DEI recruitment strategies
- Build an ongoing candidate relationship management program – complete with a timeline of touch points and collateral
In 12 months, you will…
- Own 3rd party agency relationships, as needed
- Advise Hiring Managers interview best practices
- Train employees to be great interviewers
- Surprise us!
JOB TYPE: Independent Contractor