POSITION: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (REMOTE)
Stardom Media is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media including online promotions, magazine publishing, social media, marketing campaigns and advertising.
*Graphic DesignerJob Responsibilities: *
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
You are involved in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, banners and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, merchandise and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Job Type: Independent Contractor